Skip to main content

Create Your Own Chevron Pattern Paper Cup at Zazzle

Make Your Own Chevron Paper Cup
Make Your Own Chevron Paper Cup by cliffviewgraphics
Look at more Chevron Paper Cups at zazzle

With this chevron pattern, you are free to change the cashmere rose pink background color and create a monotone chevron in any color you'd like: bright blue, violet purple, pretty pink, floral red, gold, orange, yellow, green... even shades of gray.

"Throw a spectacular party with fully customizable paper cups to match your theme! These cups are perfect for birthday parties, summer picnics, and events. Order these with our paper napkins and paper plates for a complete set of party tableware that your guests will love."

Popular posts from this blog

I Love (Fill in the Blank) T-Shirt

I Love (Fill in the Blank) T-Shirt by annaleeblysse
Design your own personal shirts online at Zazzle.
What is it that you love? Let the world know what you love the most with this fully customizable tee. The "Fill in the Blank" text below the "I Heart" design can be changed.


As you can see in the image below, the size of the heart design can change if needed to match the added text.




I just got done watching Michael Phelps get his 8 for 8 gold medals.




Tags: i love, i heart, hot pink, pink, red, heart, heart design, customize, gift idea, personalize, template, tee, cute, custom, personal, create your own tee, fill in the blank, T-shirts

Updated 5/5/2016

Владимир Высоцкий «Охота на волков» — песочная анимация Тори Воробьёва

Wolf scene sand animation art

If you are low on cash, no problem -- just print your own!

I had recently found the blog called LifeHacker, where you can find tips about modern life like getting more out of your iPod with "ShrinkMyTunes (that was a link to the original Wired.com article). The software is available for $39.99. Considering I've only filled about 1 gig on my out-dated iPod, I don't need to take advantage of that tip.

I thought of that blog when I was surfing Hasbro's Monopoly site this evening (trying to get an electronic version to work on the new Windows Vista on the main computer). I found some Monopoly Game Tools that are absolutely necessary for the modern human being.

For example....

When I was about nine I cleaned up the bedroom and somehow managed to lose almost all of my Monopoly money. It was a tragedy of monumental proportions. No one wanted to come and play Monopoly at my house anymore. And when I was nine, about the only thing to do was play Monopoly because the Internet was a way-far-off reality. So I really needed a how-to finding …