Skip to main content

How to Say I Like Your Eyes in Russian

How to say "I like your eyes" and "you have beautiful eyes" in Russian. There are a handful of sample sentences to read, talking about eyes. Here is a Russian only post with these phrases for reading pratice. If you'd like a visual to go with the phrases such as "зелёные глазки", look the words up at Google or Yandex in the image portion of their search engine. Flirting about eye color in Russian.

Что тебе во мне нравится?
What do you like about me?

Мне так нравятся твои глаза.
I so like your eyes.

А мне твоя.
And I (like) yours.

глаза
eyes
глазки
little eyes (diminutive)

Мне нравятся твои зелёные глазки.
I like your green eyes.

Мне нравятся твои голубые глазки.
I like your blue eyes.

Мне нравятся твои большие глазки.
I like your big eyes.

Мне нравятся твои большие, зелёные глазки.
I like your big green eyes.

Мне нравятся твои серые глазки.
I like your gray eyes.

Мне нравятся твои карие глазки.
I like your brown eyes.

Мне так нравятся твои милые глазки.
I so like your cute eyes,

Мои любимые глазки.
My favorite eyes.

Привет, грустные глазки.
Hi, sad eyes.

Твои щенячьи глазки.
Your puppy eyes.

Твои грустные, щенячьи глазки.
Your sad, puppy-dog eyes.

Твои красивые глазки.
Your beautiful eyes.

Твои глаза прекрасны.
Your eyes are beautiful. 

У тебя глаза красивые.
You have beautiful eyes.

У тебя нереально красивые глаза.
You have unrealistically beautiful eyes.

Эти зелёные глаза смотрят прямо в твои.
These green eyes look straight into yours.

Твои глазки сводят меня с ума.
Your eyes drive me crazy.

Обожаю её глазки.
I adore her eyes.

Я хочу смотреть в твои глазки.
I want to look into your eyes.

Popular posts from this blog

Владимир Высоцкий «Охота на волков» — песочная анимация Тори Воробьёва

Wolf scene sand animation art

Extreme photo cropping

Update... the video has been removed since this post was first written...
The ideas discussed in this video brought to mind one mistake I see photographers making when they're selling their photos on custom products in the Zazzle marketplace. There can be a tendency of new (and some experienced) shopkeepers to want to showcasing their entire photo on the custom products available at Zazzle rather than fill the design area available.

Below is an example of what a rounded corner mouse pad would look like if I fit the photo to the mousepad. It would have large white borders.



Below is what the mouse pad looks like when the image fills the entire design area.


Lake Tahoe Mousepad by annaleeblysse
View other Shore Mousepads

Cropping, even extreme cropping, can be our friend. Cropping off some of the Lake Tahoe shoreline doesn't take away from the subject of this photo. We can still see the blue water and shoreline. But, large white borders at the top and bottom definitely distracts…

I Love (Fill in the Blank) T-Shirt

I Love (Fill in the Blank) T-Shirt by annaleeblysse
Design your own personal shirts online at Zazzle.
What is it that you love? Let the world know what you love the most with this fully customizable tee. The "Fill in the Blank" text below the "I Heart" design can be changed.


As you can see in the image below, the size of the heart design can change if needed to match the added text.




I just got done watching Michael Phelps get his 8 for 8 gold medals.




Tags: i love, i heart, hot pink, pink, red, heart, heart design, customize, gift idea, personalize, template, tee, cute, custom, personal, create your own tee, fill in the blank, T-shirts

Updated 5/5/2016