How to say "I like..." in Russian

A few Russian phrases to add a little something extra to "I like". You can search for these phrases here on this blog to see some sample sentences for reading practice. Check the Russian pronunciation dictionary at Forvo.

Мне нравится...
I like...
(How to say "I like..." in Russian.)

Мне так нравится...
I so (really) like...
(Add a little emphasis to the phrase.) 

Мне очень нравится...
I very much like...

Мне определённо нравится...
I definitely like...

Странно, но мне так нравится...
Strange, but I really like...

Не знаю почему, но мне так нравится...
I don't know why, but I like...

Я даже не знаю почему мне так нравится...
I do not even know why I really like...

Я поняла почему мне так нравится... (woman)
I realized why I so like...

Я понял почему мне так нравится... (man)
I realized why I really like...

Мне просто нравится...
I just (simply) like...

Мне нравится, когда...
I like it, when...

Popular posts from this blog

Extreme photo cropping

If you are low on cash, no problem -- just print your own!