Purple and White Diagonal Stripes Rickshaw Medium Messenger Bags



A few years back I'd been keeping track of all my referrals on a Squidoo lens via pulling an RSS feed from posterous. Now that both posterous and Squidoo sites are nothing but a memory, I no longer need that RSS feed. Sadly, now that both posterous and Squidoo are a thing of the past, I find I get far fewer referrals. I bet there are many affiliate marketers that miss those sites!

For me, I don't miss Squidoo enough to join up with HubPages. I decided that instead of spending time writing content for someone else, I'd just kick up the content on this blog. I'm not a huge fan of blogging long, long posts. But I have been writing more opinions and ideas.

In the last year (or so) I check in a blog written by another Zazzler and "ex" online content writer that decided to focus on their own blog instead of other people's sites. Check out BrianaDragon Creations.

Popular posts from this blog

Extreme photo cropping

If you are low on cash, no problem -- just print your own!