Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Political Tees at Zazzle Half Off Today

Political T-shirts (and other tees for that matter) are half off today at Zazzle.com until midnight Pacific Standard time. The code you need and more information is listed prominently on the top of each page at Zazzle. Below are ten tees.

At the top of the list is a dressage themed tee in honor of Ann Romney. God bless her for loving horses and getting involved in a sport that brings a smile to her face. I wish her, her horse, and her trainer a great time and good luck at the Olympics. This whole idea that somehow dressage makes the Romney's out of touch with us poor slobs that don't have a horse is ludicrous. When I was twelve I cried when my parents said we couldn't afford a horse. I really, really wanted one most of my childhood and their pat answer was always "when you're twelve ask me again". I woke up the morning of my twelfth birthday expecting a live birthday present. Didn't happen. Didn't matter. I've grown up since then. Grown up enough to know I could afford a horse now if I wanted one bad enough. But, I'm one of the majority of Americans that live in a neighborhood where we can't own livestock ... so be it, I'm horseless. But, it isn't because of money.

 

Horses Are Proof Tshirts
Horses Are Proof Tshirts by PaintingPony
Put your favorite photo on tshirt designs online at Zazzle.

MITT 2012 T-Shirt
MITT 2012 T-Shirt by usuallypolitics
Get the best in tshirt printing at Zazzle.

Posted via email from Annalee Blysse @ posterous on posterous.