Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Rep. Anthony Weiner Photos Scandal: Ann Coulter Weighs In On 'GMA' (06.0...

Rep. Anthony Weiner Photos Scandal: Ann Coulter Weighs In On 'GMA' - http://youtu.be/0Ohq4IBJMaw - actually features more interview time regarding Ann Coulter's latest book Demonic. It sounds a bit interesting. I was up in Oregon this past weekend and every time I visit the Portland area I can't help but sit in heavy traffic and look at all the Obama 08 bumper stickers and wonder how so many urban Oregonians get talked into liberal thought. Because, basically, if you consider how liberals generally think about cars and the use and drilling of gasoline ... Portland is the problem and not the solution, and yet Portland is very liberal. It is cities like Portland where it is too expensive to live close to work that people have to commute long distances. In my town it is the exact opposite. Some of the cheapest housing is close to where the majority of people work so we have a relatively small percentage of our population commuting long distances. Yet here where I live people tend to be more conservative ... though we did vote for Obama in 2008. Of course, I can't consider myself liberal because I'm pro-life. That's a whole other story.