Monday, August 18, 2008

Fired Sky Keds Shoe

Someone on Zazzle.com bought a pair of these Keds Shoes last night. They're among my favorite (that I've designed) and I want a pair myself, but there is one problem. I've got wide feet and I want to make sure they would be comfortable before buying them online. I need to try some on, but I am not the best shopper here in the "real world". I talk myself out of going to stores until the threads are unraveling and my pants are falling off. So it has been really easy to talk myself out of going to a store just to try on shoes I plan to buy later. I spend plenty of money on-line, because I don't do stores well. I have a knack for finding the most perfume-laden shopper in the store and having a violent allergic reacton to the toxins they're sloughing-off in the environment. That seldom happens when I'm at home shopping on-line!