Saturday, May 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Bebe.

In case I tag you, here are the rules:
1) Each player starts with 8 random facts or habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things with a copy of these rules.
3) At the end of your blog you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don't forget to leave them a note saying they've been tagged.

1. I have 5 extra holes in my head (ear piercings).

2. I have a Pearl Harbor Day birthday.

3. I haven't had my hair cut professionally in about four years.

4. I'm interested in who wins the Stanley Cup. I suppose this is only strange because other than hockey I pretty much hate watching sports. I was really very sad when San Jose lost their shot.

5. I want a tattoo. But I have allergies that come and go according to the whims of the allergy demons and I'm too paranoid I'd end up sensitive to the ink after it was too late.

6. I don't have any sisters either.

7. I have at least one bad habit I want to quit.

8. I drink water. I know that isn't normally unique, but only 1 in 10 people at work have water at their desks and I am always amazed because we live in the desert.

I admit it. I am a bit lazy to go find people who haven't been tagged. This one has made the rounds, so I'm taking the easy way out and inviting anyone intersted.